8.3.16

Casual I



























Few days ago, I spent 3 days in Milan: One of the big fashion metropolis. During the trip I didn't want to explore the city overdressed, so I wore only casual clothes.

My look is very simple: A basic black t–shirt, blue jeans, leather chelsea boots and a bomber jacket with fake fur. To give the look a special touch, I dicided to wear some jewlery – most of them in a shape of an sukllhead. As usual, I put my  WATCH sport 42mm in space grey with a black sport band on my left wrist. The Micky Mouse watch face isn't the most fashionable one, but I personally like it and think that no one ever gets to old for Disney.






















Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger
T–Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Jack&Jones
Shoes: Zign
Watch: Apple
Bracelets: Thomas Sabo
Necklace: Thomas Sabo
Ring: Swarovski